Thursday, January 29, 2009

Lesson 29: The Little Things- Stacy Wells offers FREE Coaching for 30 Days

Before my husband and I were married, we dated for almost two years. During that time he lived in an apartment about 20 minutes from my home. Because he fit the typical bachelor model, his apartment had never seen a broom, mop or toilet scrubber. Needless to say, his bachelor pad was quite disgusting. It bothered him to have a untidy home, but he worked long hours, and was rarely home, so his apartment ended up last on his priority list.

One day while he was at work, I used his spare key to get into his apartment. Equipped with all the finest cleaning products from Pine Sol to Ajax, I scrubbed his apartment from top to bottom. When I left, his home was shinny clean and vibrant. He returned home several hours later to a sparkling apartment and a card on the table that said “I Love You”.

All it took was a little time and elbow grease on my part to make a huge impact on him. You see, it’s the little things you do in your life which carry the most value. It is not about the amount of money you spend, but rather how much thought and heart you put into it.

Make a difference in someone’s life today by doing something that touches their heart, and NOT your wallet. You will find that the little things you do today are what you will be remembered by tomorrow.


* Please feel free to subscribe to or forward this BLOG. You may even re post or reprint this blog. All I ask of you is that you give the Author (me) credit and to link your blog back to this post http://www.thecoachinabox.blogspot.com

Thank You!

*To be personally coached by Stacy Wells, or to bring her into your corporation, act NOW by contacting her at 801-656-9728.

Your life is waiting!

No comments: