Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Meet your on-line Coach In A Box: Stacy Wells

Stacy Wells is an award winning speaker, trainer, and author who has been an accomplished coach and mentor for over 5 years. She has taught countless individuals how to achieve a true sense of self and well being in their personal as well as professional lives.

Tele-Seminars, Webinars, On-line coaching.

Stacy is passionate about transforming and healing people’s lives from the inside out. Stacy has studied under self-made millionaire James Arthur Ray, Experiential Impact Trainings, Tony Robbins, Joe Vitale, and many more.

By choosing to work with Stacy, this means you are choosing to take on your life in an entirely new way. She will lead you on a journey of personal transformation by addressing your life issues from an integrated and comprehensive level.

If you are ready to create amazing miracles in your personal or professional life, start now by contacting .Stacy Wells at 801-656-9728

Email us at:

3 comments:

Karen Weis said...

Stacy has made such an impact on my life. With her coaching I have been able to develop a true sense of caring and giving. She taught me to see the beauty in everyone and everything around me.

Mark said...

Stacy is a force to be reckoned with, she adds a new flavor to speaking. I enjoy her topics and creativity. I can't wait to see what she writes next.

Karen Weis said...

I look forward to reading about a new topic each day. I also learn from what Stacy is writing each day. Her seminars are fantastic!